"STM32F746G PORTING

Hello, I have a STM32F746G board. Integration into Squareline Studio worked fine and I can also set the design. My problem is that I can’t understand how to bind my hardware button or LED from the LVGL documentation. And the codes I’ve found for STM32 all look different and are equally poorly commented. I hope someone can help me here.

To adjust the peripheries of the MCU on button press you can add a “Call function” event action in which you can do all the hardware related tasks.

Where do I insert it? In main, ui or in an LVGL file? It is not clear where the user can integrate his code. Furthermore, the CubeMX code generator does not work. Would I have to create a completely new board file (zip, png, slb)?

Where do I insert it? In main, ui or in an LVGL file? It is not clear where the user can integrate his code.

See here:

• ui_events.c skeletons for functions used as “Call function” event. You can add the implementation of the functions here.

ui_events.c is created when you export the UI files.

We will add some STM boards in the future, but until that you can add the UI files into an CubeIDE project created separately. You can also take look at the STM repos in the LVGL organization as a starting point.