Auto Scroll of Hierarchy Panel

What do you want to achieve?

I want the Hierarchy panel to stop automatically scrolling.
When I click on a widget, the hierarchy panel seems to auto scroll causing the widget I have selected to scroll out of view meaning I cannot click the Copy or Delete buttons for it.

I don’t see a need for this panel to automatically scroll and find it extremely annoying while laying out screens.

What have you tried so far?

N/A

Screenshot or video

N/A

Others

• SquareLine Studio version:

• Operating system:
    Windows 10 x64

• Target hardware:
    Raspberry Pi 4

I am finding SLS unusable at the moment because I cannot copy existing formatted labels as they keep auto scrolling out of view on the Hierarchy panel meaning I can’t get at the copy button :frowning:

Can you disable this auto scroll or have some setting somewhere that allows the user to disable it - as a priority please :crossed_fingers:

Andy

Can you send a video to show how to reproduce it? It seems working for me.

I sent you an email containing a video showing the issue as the screens show commercially sensitive information that I did not want to upload to the forum.

Andy

We have never seen this issue so far. What if you move the Hierarchy panel to an other place?

Were you able to view my video that shows the issue?
This looks a lot like you are trying to keep a selected widget in view in the panel to me.
The next time I see this issue, I will try moving the panel.

Andy

I encountered this as well and I have also bit an issue with visibility of the object. I had also issue (which can not reproduce right now), that if I recolored image and change visibility of it, I did hide image but recolored “mask” stayed on where hidden picture was.
sls_1_0_5_visible_scrolling

Your video shows exactly the problem I see with the Hierarchy panel - it is really, really annoying :frowning: I do hope they can get that fixed for the next release :crossed_fingers:

Andy

I undocked the Hierarchy panel and it still does the same thing :frowning:

Andy

Sorry guys, we are on it!