- Button A can trigger a kind of animation (Move X or Move Y or other kinds)
- Remove the “Clickable” flag of “Button A” when animation is triggered (can be done)
- Add the “Clickable” flag of “Button A” when animation is done (cannot be done)
This problem also exists in the official demo “Futuristic_Ebike”, just open the project, simulate it and repeatedly click the “Driving” and “Battery” button really quick, you will find the “Move X” animation brings wrong position.
As I said above, there’s no way except coding to Add the “Clickable” flag of “Button A” when animation is done.
- SquareLine Studio version: v1.3
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Target hardware: STM32