Code won't compile after creating a new font

I’m using SquareLine Studio v1.1.1 and have created a new font called Arial72 and exported the files.

In the Arduino IDE the code won’t compile with the error:
Compilation error: conflicting type qualifiers for ‘ui_font_Arial72’

Here is the full output from the compiler:

/Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/teensy_40_sketches/LCD43_SSD1963/SSD1963_800x400_lvgl_test2/ui_font_Arial72.c:2758:11: error: conflicting type qualifiers for 'ui_font_Arial72'
 lv_font_t ui_font_Arial72 = {
           ^
In file included from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../src/hal/../draw/../misc/lv_style.h:18:0,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../src/hal/../draw/lv_draw.h:18,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../src/hal/lv_hal_disp.h:21,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../src/hal/lv_hal.h:16,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../lvgl.h:32,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/lvgl.h:17,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/teensy_40_sketches/LCD43_SSD1963/SSD1963_800x400_lvgl_test2/ui.h:15,
                 from /Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/teensy_40_sketches/LCD43_SSD1963/SSD1963_800x400_lvgl_test2/ui_font_Arial72.c:7:
/Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/teensy_40_sketches/LCD43_SSD1963/SSD1963_800x400_lvgl_test2/ui.h:36:18: note: previous declaration of 'ui_font_Arial72' was here
 LV_FONT_DECLARE( ui_font_Arial72);
                  ^
/Users/sukkinpang/Documents/Arduino/libraries/lvgl/src/../src/hal/../draw/../misc/../font/lv_font.h:133:59: note: in definition of macro 'LV_FONT_DECLARE'
 #define LV_FONT_DECLARE(font_name) extern const lv_font_t font_name;
                                                           ^

exit status 1

Compilation error: conflicting type qualifiers for 'ui_font_Arial72'

How can I fix this ?

Could you attache the exported project here or send it via email to forum@squareline.io?

I’ve just sent the project files via email.

SLS needs to update the LV_VERSION_CHECK(8, 0, 0) directives when generating ui_font_fontname_.c files.

If you have lvgl V9 changing all LV_VERSION_CHECK(8, 0, 0) directives to LV_VERSION_CHECK(8, 0, 0) || LV_VERSION_CHECK(9, 0, 0) will probably resolve the issue.

It did in my case

We will update the font converter for the next version.