Downloading missing Board binary - stuck

Agreed jyu :slight_smile:
Many more members experience the issue than members who post, most will find the/this solution and move on, then we have those less technically inquisitive to solve the issue are more than likely to just abandon the task, I would 80/20 this post in terms of people who experience this issue :wink:

This in mind, It’s important for me to add…
This is an amazing product, its so easy to use, and “just works”, I personally have found it extremely useful for my personal small project UI development, it works that well I feel I could market some of my idea’s, “Caveat business licence will follow, ‘If I make it’ lol. Promise.”

The fact its free for small projects is amazing, this app is a credit to the way the company presents itself to its user base, Squareline appear to be working in partnership with a range of avid learners / hobbyist, to professional developers, this is one app that I will keep in my tool suite, keep up the great work Squareline :grinning:, we are very grateful for all your efforts.

All the best
M

Unzipping the Arduino library folder manually fixes the problem for me. If someone have the same issue, try to unzip the Arduino folder manually and place it in the root Arduino library folder.

I have been having this issue for a while as well. As many of us seem to be using OneDrive, I would assume that it is a part of the issue here.

Current answer for OneDrive or long paths in Windows is here: Arduino board are missing after installation - #13 by Hermit

This problem is back again on v1.4. i hope there could be a permanent fix for this? If onedrive is the problem, how do I change the location that the libraries get exported too?

As said above (link), the work regarding OneDrive is in progress. The place of board templates is fixed, no change is possible by the user.