How to add floating panel in square line dynamically?

What do you want to achieve?

I am developing a smart watch for myself and i have a notification screen on it. In notification screen i want to add floating panels dynamically if a new message or missed calls received, and in that panel i want to show name and number of that contact. How can i add or remove panels ( or text or image) in the square line studio dynamically?

What have you tried so far?

I have no idea how can i do that in LVGL

Screenshot or video

You can see my designed UI in figma in below:

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.2.0
  • Operating system: Windows 10
  • Target hardware:STM32F769 Discovery board

Hi,

You can just design the notification panel and hide/unhide it when needed. In SLS you can hide widgets in Flags menu of each widget on the inspector panel. You can also set/clear/toggle flags with events.

In LVGL you can use the lv_obj_add_flag(ui_Panel1, LV_OBJ_FLAG_HIDDEN) function.

Thank you @kisvegabor
I think I couldn’t express my problem correctly.
I need a UI that can dynamically respond to what the processor adds in notifications.
for example, when the processor receives a missed call I want my UI to add that missed call to the notification page. I searched on the internet and found lv_list_add_btn() function. is it the correct function for doing this? would you please tell me a good solution to this problem?
thanks a lot for your help :hibiscus:

I’d do something different:

1. Create a transparent container with column layout for the notifications.
  2. Create a component (let’s say a template) for the notification itself
  3. From code just create/delete the new notification components on the transparent panel.