How to set up SLS for 1.28 inch, 240*240(GC9A01), touch LCD(CST816S)?

What do you want to achieve?

I aim to integrate a 1.28-inch round LCD touchscreen with either a BlackPill or any STM32 board.

What have you tried so far?

Currently, I’ve utilized the Arduino mode with a BlackPill board, which works efficiently, albeit with very longer compilation times. However, I’m interested in transitioning to STM32CubeIDE. I’m unsure about creating an SLS (STM32CubeMX) project for this purpose.
While exploring the STM32H7B31 model from ST, I’m seeking guidance on configuring STM32CubeMX (SLS) for either the STM32F411 or the BlackPill board.

Screenshot or video

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.4.0
  • Operating system: Windows10
  • Target hardware: BlackPill, BluePill, STM32F411 or STM32 mpu

BlackPill seems a totally different board and CPU than the STM32H7B31 board contained in SqareLine Studio as a board-template. So you can’t use the board-template as is (but useful as an example), and even the display needs a driver. Fortunately TFT_eSPI library supports GC9A01 controller. So once you are able to create a working STM32CubeIDE project using this display (for this you’ll mostly need STM/LVGL examples/forum/support) it won’t be too far to make a custom board-template from it based on our description (linked/explained several times in this forum for other boards): Open Board Platform (OBP) | SquareLine Studio