I can't log in with my license

I can’t log in with my license
I’ve been using SquareLine Studio 1.3.3 with a SMALL BUSINESS license since September of this year, but recently it’s only available with a personal license.
My SMALL BUSINESS license is ongoing, so why can’t I use it?

I am aware of the change in license pricing structure, but I have heard that it only applies to newly purchased licenses.
I do not understand.

SquareLine Studio 1.3.3 - 1.3.4

The change applies to existing licenses as well. You can see more detailed answer in the last post of this topic: Cant load license after update to squareline 1.3.4

Your argument is unreasonable.
However, I know that there is no way for continue licence. (^_^)

This is the email I received when the license system changed.
------------------------------
Dear SquareLine Studio Customer,

I hope that SquareLine Studio has been a valuable asset to your work. We want to express our gratitude for your continued support and trust in our services.

We are committed to delivering the highest quality embedded UI editor software on the market. In light of the rising costs of maintaining and enhancing the quality of our product while continuing to innovate, we are making some adjustments to our pricing structure, effective from November 1 , 2023. These changes will enable us to invest in further improvements and deliver an even better experience for you.

Here are the updated pricing details:

Small Business Monthly: Discontinued

Small Business Yearly: $790 (for companies with max $150.000 annual revenue)

Business Monthly: $220

Business Yearly: $2200

Lifetime: $4200

Lifetime Annual Extension: $1490 (allows updates to the latest version)

NEW – Floating License: $5900 (flexible licensing for larger organizations)

IMPORTANT!

These price changes will only apply to newly purchased licenses. For existing customers like you, we will continue to honor your current subscription(s) until they get canceled or renewed. Once again: these changes will only apply to newly purchased licenses!

Please note that with the pricing adjustments, our End User License Agreement (EULA) will also be updated to reflect these changes. You can review the updated EULA on our website.

If you have any questions or need clarification regarding these changes, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at: https://squareline.io/contact - We are here to assist you!

Again, thank you for choosing SquareLine Studio!

We appreciate your business and we are excited to keep working with you!

Regards,
SquareLine Team
I received this email on December 8th.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase, your invoice is complete.

You can download it from this link: https://squareline.io/profile/history

If you have any questions feel free to reply to support@squareline.io

Thanks for your business!

Best regards,
SquareLine Team

Did you follow the given link to the other topic’s last post? The ‘change’ affects not the prices of the existing licenses but the validation of their use. Sorry if the wording was misleading. If the given answer doesn’t clarify the situation, for further info please contact us through: https://squareline.io/contact

The problem was resolved after a polite communication from LVGL Sales.
thank you.