Top left Alignment error

When I set top left alignment for an obj, it doesn’t actually set top left alignment. Normally this is fine, because lvgl is top left aligned by default. But when I set the base dir property of the object to RTL, the obj becomes top right aligned instead of top left aligned as I set it in the square line studio.

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.3.4
  • Operating system: ubuntu
  • Target hardware: linux

Yes, alignment TOP_LEFT is not set in the exported code as it’s the default in LVGL. However adding this into LVGL code in the exported code (or deleting CENTER alignment command) has the effect, e.g. it moves a bar with alignment CENTER to the top-left corner, no matter if its base direction is set to RTL with lv_obj_set_style_base_dir(ui_Bar1, LV_BASE_DIR_RTL, 0);. The bar has the indicator on the right, so the RTL setting works, and it appears on the left by default or when alignment is set to TOP_LEFT. It’s seen on the screenshot:

The same goes for button and text, they’re aligned correctly. I’m on Debian Linux and using LVGL-8.3.6 (highest in SquareLine 1.3.4).
So I can’t reproduce the ‘bug’ in LVGL that you mention above, we need more data to see what you experience as a bug.