Undeclared TemporaryImage

What do you want to achieve?

Sometimes when my UI designer exports C code, it doesn’t compile, referencing a TemporaryImage. We’re not really sure what causes this, when it happens we need to backtrack until it doesn’t happen and continue. Do you know what might cause it, or what we could do to correct it?

Screenshot or video

./ESP32/main/ui/components/ui_comp_timeformatlabel.c: In function 'ui_TimeFormatLabel_create':
.//ESP32/main/ui/components/ui_comp_timeformatlabel.c:35:51: error: 'TemporaryImage' undeclared (first use in this function)
   35 |     lv_obj_set_style_bg_img_src(cui_Container10, &TemporaryImage, LV_PART_MAIN | LV_STATE_DEFAULT);

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.4
  • Operating system: Windows 10
  • Target hardware: ESP32-S3

I think we figured this one out, and SLS was even trying to warn us with an asset loading error.

After deleting an asset we believed to be unused, it was actually still in use by a component, and SLS was warning correctly about it. “TemporaryImage” seems to be a placeholder in the export process for unavailable assets.

1 Like

Thank you Richard for reporting and investigating the cause, we’ll give a close look at this issue.

I’m also facing the same issue.