• Export CMakeFile.txt, mk and a general filelist for easier integration
  • Option to send crash logs
  • Add LVGL 8.3.6
  • Add lv_indev_wait_release to gesture events
  • Saving the chart series data into components

Bugfixes

• Fix error with chart export
  • Fix color picker on Linux

You can get the new version from the usual Download page.

If you find any issue, please open a new topic here.

Happy SquareLine-ing! :slight_smile:

OK , but this must be based on project settings. Add checkbox to turn it off-on !

What is the advantage of the “everything is in one folder” structure?

Is user prefs, but if you ask ECO is less folders less clicks to open = touch button lives longer.

Its more annoying now arduino ide cant compile without changes. Before I could just export and replace, but now its so annoying I dont know if its a bug but I have to edit “components/ui_comp_hook.c” because it got #include “ui.h” instead of “…/ui.h”.
Not only that but it i rather keep using squareline 1.2.X because also sketch size incremented from 2.7mb to 3.8mb, this is very important

EDIT:
I don’t know if it was a Mac issue, but now the “ui_comp_hook.c” file got updated properly. It like the first times I exported it just moved old file to new folder. Don’t know if this bug will be replicable.
The biggest drawback I see now is that sketch size incremented 1 mb more

1 Like

Happy to hear that the include is resolved. Please let us know if you see it again.

The sketch size shouldn’t be larger. Could you send your project to forum@squareline.io so that we can examine it.

Thanks for adding rudimentary lv18n support! Hopefully I can start toying with it soon

I was dissapointed not to see any sort of multilanguage support mentioned in the update notes after our conversation on this topic: Multilanguage support and menu navigation(Forward and backward menu navigation) using tool - #6 by kisvegabor

However it seems that this function did get added in this update as per the new toggle on project creation:

Ouch, we really missed it from the change log. I’ve just added it :slight_smile:

Let me know how it works on your end.