Assets not appearing in dropdown list

What do you want to achieve?

Added assets to my project the clicked on the asset dropdown for an Image widget and it did not show the newly added assets. See attached screenshot which shows four newly added PNG assets but the Asset dropdown only shows two assets.

See the attached screenshot which

What have you tried so far?

N/A

Screenshot or video

Others

SLS 1.0.3.0

FYI, if I click Export File then after the files are exported the assets now appear in the dropdown list. That is helpful as it means I don’t have to shutdown and restart SLS :slight_smile:

I would also like to point out that although I am generating a lot of bug reports you are doing a great job with SLS - it is really easy to use and produces great results.

I am still waiting for more features to be added (I use the chart widget but there appears to be no way in SLS to configure it at present) but am hoping to shortly purchase a small business license so that I can actually use SLS and LVGL to produce commercial products - keep up the good work :+1:

Andy

It’s a known bug that if an image is selected and you add assets the dropdown is not updated. It should be updated if you select an other widget and select the image again.
It will be fixed in 1.0.4.

We are so graceful for taking time to open these bug reports. :blush: Thank you very much for them.