Is it possible to change image properties like Angle and Scaling directly from the Slider Events in Square Line Studio?
It’s not a big deal, just wanted to check if there is something like this available or not.
I have two sliders, with two labels on top of each slider, one slider is used to change the angle of the image, and this changed value is updated on the top label also, similarly, the other slider is used to change the scaling of the image, and then changed the value is updated on the top of the slider.
As can be seen in the below image, for an event I have two actions.
- The first action is used to update the label
- In the second action I have called a function, and in this function, I am manually updating the angle or scaling of the image, so my question is, is there something available already in the square line studio to also update the image widget properties, directly in Square Line Studio.
As I mentioned this is not a high priority topic, just wanted to understand if there is something like this already available or not (because in App Wizard from Segger, used with emWIN, this thing is available)
- SquareLine Studio version: 1.20
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Target hardware: ESP32 Connected with ILI9341 using SPI Communication