On macOS, if you switch from Squareline to another application while the File Open or File Save dialog box is open, Squareline will hang/freeze when you switch back it.
- Open Squareline on macOS.
- Click Import Project. Wait until the system file choose dialog box opens
- Switch to another application (e.g. Finder, or Chrome, etc.).
- Switch back to Squareline.
- Notice Squareline is completely unresponsive, and the cursor is a “beachball”. The only thing to do is the do a system Force Quit (CMD+OPT+ESC).
It happens on any file dialog box (the one that pops up to set the export path, for example).
I have been sending Reports via Apple’s developer reporting service, but I’m happy to attach the resulting trace/dump if it’s helpful.
- SquareLine Studio version: v1.3.1
- Operating system: macOS 13.4.1