Exported component source code bugs

The second argument of the lv_obj_set_style_bg_img_src function is the TemporaryImage variable, which does not contain the name of the actual image file’s table name.

I am looking for the table name of the corresponding image from the .c file under images and replacing it with ui_img_xxxxx, but I would like it to be supported when generated.

lv_obj_set_style_bg_img_src(xxx, &TemporaryImage, LV_PART_MAIN | LV_STATE_DEFAULT);

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.3.0
  • Operating system: Windows10
  • Target hardware: NXP i.mxRT

Further information: the problem is found in text label component .c file.

Hi,

I couldn’t reproduce it. Could you attach a minimal project and the exported files to demonstrate the issue?

Hi, thanks. we will email you a project with the error. CJ

This bug did not occur as long as the component was created in a new project using the latest version of the tool.
It seems to be a bug that occurs when exporting a component of a project created before SLS 1.3.0 with a newer version.

I have prepared a project to reproduce the bug.
UI_component_debug.zip (3.2 MB)

Thank you. I’ve exported the code and found this in the ui_comp_arrowl.c:

lv_obj_set_style_bg_img_src(cui_ArrowL, &ui_img_1586088825, LV_PART_MAIN | LV_STATE_PRESSED);

So it looks good. Probably the it fixed itself as we have imported the project. As workaround, I think editing and saving the component will fix it as well. Could you try it out?

Thanks. I think editing and saving the component seems to fix these issues. Will keep an eye on it.

1 Like