How to add custom widgets to SqaureLine

What do you want to achieve?

Looking to create a generic meter widget which I could use within my own projects with Squareline. I want to write some basic meter code which Squareline would utilize within the drag and drop environment.

Has anyone attempted to create custom widgets for Squareline or know if its even possible?

SquareLine won’t support LVGL’s meter widget because of its relative complexity. You can create a custom meter widget easily in SquareLine Studio by creating an image-widget containing the scale and a needle on its top that is a rotatable image. For image rotation example see LVGL documentation:
https://docs.lvgl.io/8.3/widgets/core/img.html?highlight=image%20rotation#transformations
(You can find an example of ‘meter’ in the SmartWatch example of SquareLine Studio.)

That’s understandable but its still a shame as the meter widget has many many use cases. Same with scale. Assets that bring great value as many more novice users continue to discover the program. Easy Rotation of all widgets would be cool too. Hopefully people and creators do more in-depth tutorials.

You can use any widget in code, but ofcourse you dont see it in designer…