How to enable the LV_OBJ_FLAG_OVERFLOW_VISIBLE flag (if possible)

Hi!
There are two labels Parent and Child. If I align the child from the outside, then it becomes invisible in the editor. In the application, I do this by setting the LV_OBJ_FLAG_OVERFLOW_VISIBLE flag on the parent. Can this be done in the editor?

Thx

Others

• SquareLine Studio version: 1.3
  • Operating system: win10
  • Target hardware: STM32

Ahh, it seems this flag is missing from the editor. We will add it the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you! And when can we expect the next release? Well, at least approximately?

We are planning it for the week of June 5.

1 Like

Hello Kisvegabor, I have downloaded the latest version and the flag has not yet been implemented. Do you have any idea when it will be available?

We faced some larger issues during the development of the next version and it needed to be delayed. So this feature is not released yet, but I hope it will be out in max 2 weeks.

It is true, the application is very promising although very unstable for now, I am concerned that in the new version it have left auto save enabled, I have had problems with project corruption that after saving it could not be recovered. I found that most of the corruption errors happened when editing properties while simulating. That is why I stopped using it and now that I downloaded the latest version I see that my trial period has expired.

Thank you for the hint. We will test it more deeply.

You can continue with a the personal license. It will be available if you register at squareline.io and log in into the software.

Thank you for being so aware of the feedback!
Unfortunately, the personal license is not useful for me at the moment, since I have more than 5 screens and 3 components