Linux version cannot connect - HTTP Error

Hi!
I just downloaded, then started, the Linux version 1.1.1 on my OpenSuSE Tumbleweed system. Unfortunately, it won’t allow me past the very first login screen because of “HTTP Error”

Searching in the forum I’ve found comments about the Windows version and firewall/antivirus issues. But here I’m using Linux and I have no connectivity issues - as one could already guess as I’m posting this from that same system :slight_smile: No firewall active here.

What should I do next?

Thanks,
Valentin

Hi,

Please send the logs to investigate the issue.

Hi!
I’ve gave the latest Linux version 1.2.0 a shot and I encounter the same problem. Thanks for the link to the logs. It looks like we have a curl SSL problem:
Curl error 35: Cert handshake failed. verify result: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FATAL_ERROR. error state: 7
I attach also the full log for reference.
Looking-up the problem with Google - turns out others encountered also this with C# Unity apps.
Player.log.zip (4.5 KB)

Thanks, we are looking into it.

Odd question: are you sure the date and time is set correctly on your machine? E.g. when I switch between Linux and Windows, the clock in Windows is always off by on hour and it can make the SSL handshake fail.

All of my systems are using Linux and are synchronized with NTP. No dual boot with Windows here (what would be the point?).
Thanks,

For me on OpenSuSE Tumbleweed installing the following packages fixed this issue

ca-certificates-cacert 
ca-certificates-mozilla
ca-certificates-mozilla-prebuilt
ca-certificates-steamtricks