SquareLine Studio won't open

Hello SquareLine team.

Couple days ago I installed SquareLine Studio version 1.1.1, and tried to launch it but nothing happened. I’ve tried installing older versions but the issue is still there. I didn’t have the time to try on another computer yet with another OS.

I’ve attached a video demonstrating the bug I encountered. I hope I can get a solution.

Technical info:
Windows 10 64-bit
Intel i5 3210M
nVidia GT630M
8GB RAM

Edit:
Crash Report
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HBtOjgcf4aDeiFrtCpE36TglU-MyRSTl?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Hi,

Please try starting SquareLine with the -force-opengl flag from terminal:

SquareLine_Studio.exe -force-opengl
2 Likes

It’s solved now! Thanks!

1 Like

Great, thank you.

This workaround was required for some other people too. We are trying to figure out how to solve it.

I have this issue as well, with version 1.3, just installed yesterday. Windows 10-64- 24gb ram. Used the -force-opengl to get it to open. So I have it working I just open it from the command line as stated above

1 Like

The problem may be that the latest Nvidia driver is not installed. Try installing it, it will probably solve the problem.

Hello I have the same problem I installed the 1.3.1v of the software when I try to open it a picture of the softare appears with a warning sign ! and then disapears I also tried to force open it, worked but does not give me any options to create a new project or open examples please help me I have an HP ProBook 640 G1 intel core i5 I also updated all my drivers and nothing happened. Thank you all.

Please send me a screenshot of the warning window.

this worked, it works